Ideally, you should be drinking half of your body weight in ounces.
e.g., If you weight 200 pounds, you should drink 100 ounces water (or about 12 cups of water a day).
175 lbs - 11 cups
150 lbs - 9 cups
You get the deal!
Signs you're not adequately hydrated?
1. You're irregular in the bathroom
2. Your skin, eyes, or mouth are dry
3. You have frequent heartburn or indigestion
4. You are constantly fatigued or lethargic
5. Your urine is dark and you pee less than 5x/day
6. You have headaches
7. Chronic joint pain
8. Hunger pangs
Does water bore you?
Feel like you need to catch up on your hydration, but bored with H2O? Try adding Rehydrate to your water routine. This yummy powder comes in a few flavors: fruit punch, key lime cherry, mango pineapple, and red raspberry. It provides a full spectrum of crucial electrolytes for improved electrolyte balance, contains amino acids to help feed your muscles, and contains anti-oxidants like vitamins A & C.